COVID-19 Safety Message: Visit our practice with confidence – your safety is our top concern
We’ve reopened our practice in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Our team has had additional training to ensure our processes meet or exceed sanitation and sterilization standards of care, and we have elevated our infection control procedures in response to this time of global concern. You can visit our practice with confidence, knowing we are taking additional measures to provide for the safety of our patients and our team:
- Elevated infection control standards including the thorough sterilization and disinfection of treatment rooms and instruments between each patient.
- Preemptive screenings – All patients and staff members will be screened and have temperatures taken upon arrival. Patients will be asked to complete additional health history information.
- Curbside check-in – All patients will be asked to come to the office door upon arrival for an appointment and wait for a staff member before entering the practice. It is important that appropriate steps are taken to minimize the number of people in our office and complete specific screening steps prior to entering, in accordance with CDC, state and O.S.H.A. regulations.
- Continued social distancing practices – Once you check in for your appointment, please wait outside the office and we will text or call to let you know the team is ready to begin your appointment. Companions of patients will be asked to wait outside of the office during a patient’s appointment. One parent or guardian will be allowed to accompany a minor patient.
- Adherence to standard sterile healthcare environment protocols including hand hygiene, use of personal protective equipment (e.g. gloves, masks, face shields, eyewear), respiratory hygiene, sharps safety, safe injection practices (when applicable), sterile instruments and devices, and clean and disinfected environmental surfaces and common areas.
- Patients will be asked to wear a mask to their appointment if possible.
We understand your decision to visit us is personal one. Should you have any questions or concerns about your dental appointment, please do not hesitate to call us at Park Street Office Phone Number 904-300-1561. We are here to help.
Please review our COVID-19 Patient Screening Questionnaire Below Prior to Your Visit.
These questions will be asked upon arrival at our office. If you have a temperature greater than 100.4 at the time of your appointment, or if you answer yes to any of the questions below, your appointment will be rescheduled to a later date when it is safe for you to be seen. This is for the safety of our team and other patients. Please contact us with any questions.